DANISH OR NORWEGIAN OR SWEDISH SPEAKING SERVICE DESK REPRESENTATIVE
At Cognizant Hungary we are on a journey towards future. We never settle for the way things are. We support you to learn by doing and sharpen your skills. Live meaningful moments with us beyond your job, and find the balance that inspires you. Grow together. Learn together. Work together.
Job location: Budapest, Hungary (no remote work possible)
Role type: permanent
FOR OUR OFFICE IN BUDAPEST, HUNGARY we are looking for First Level Service Desk Support Representatives for the Norwegian or Swedish speaking employees of our current clients, mostly in the manufacturing sector.
Our team is working on exciting projects with new team members on 3+ support languages. When you join our team you will act as a first point of contact for the employees and respond to and document incoming queries.
- Fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting, living city in Europe
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities (we have the BEST and most professional TRAINING TEAM in our organization
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization – we are opened our 3rd office here in Budapest end of 2017
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language)
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Easy to access location and modern office building (easy to reach from city center, 10-15-minute commute)
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sport allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move Sport Pass (at a discounted price), medical benefits and other perks
- Reimbursable language courses
- Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team-games, Cake-Friday, etc.)
- High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review
- Handle end user calls and web queries
- Act as the first point of contact for the customer
- Precise administration
- Act as primary contact between customer and resolving group
- Keep the user informed, own and follow up ongoing cases
- Advanced or Native in Danish or Norwegian or Swedish and you have upper-intermediate English language skills
- Experienced in customer service – experience gained on an IT Help Desk is an advantage but not a must
- A university graduate – Fresh graduates are welcome
- Desire to learn – no IT background required, training will provide the necessary technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Flexible, open-minded personality and a “can do” attitude
please send your CV to Gyorgy.Czako@cognizant.com or apply on the career site.
Interested in how is it to work for Cognizant Hungary? Check out this video introducing our team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scZuES0XWfg