Danish, Swedish and Norwegian speaking Customer Care Specialist
Get your go on™!
Take the next step with a highly successful global organisation. Join our Scandinavian Customer Service Team!
The Business Support Centre (Shared Services Firm of the Year – CEE) of Avis Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is supporting the Group from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you’d like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It’s a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative and collaborative.
Location: Budapest (Support Centre)
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
Swedish Speaking Customer Care Specialist:
Norwegian Speaking Customer Care Specialist:
Danish Speaking Customer Care Specialist:
As Customer Care Specialist your role will be:
- Answering calls, emails and solving problems which may be quite varied; in majority they relate to address modifications, invoice copies, invoice amounts, adjustments etc.
- Managing the relationship with customers, car rental stations and other BSC departments
- Precise administration of incoming issues and their progress
- Contributing to recognize the opportunities of process improvement
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- Advanced knowledge of Swedish, Danish and Norwegian (verbal, written)
- Additionally fluent English (verbal, written)
- Customer service experience is an advantage, preferably in a customer facing, front line environment (experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage), but fresh graduates or those eager to build a new career path are also welcome
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Outstanding customer orientation and problem solving skills
- Collaborative approach, team spirit
- Ability to prioritise and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Logical and proactive thinking
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- Work from Home Initiation
- Our BSC is Centre of Excellence and largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- The BSC won the Best SSC in the CEE Region Award in Warsaw, 2018 February
- Multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- Car rental and partner discounts in addition to your compensation package
- Friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- Opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- High-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- Various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
If you want to GO™ somewhere in your career Avis Budget Group BSC is the place to be!
Please send your CV to the following Talent Acquisition Specialists:
Arnold Kiss – firstname.lastname@example.org
Felicia Czedulas – email@example.com
Interested in how life looks like at Avis Budget Group BSC? Check out this video introducing our team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NCKS52EA_c
Please visit our External Career Site: https://jobs.avisbudgetgroupcareers.com/
Find out more about our company: http://avisbudgetgroupbsc.com/hu